Merrick Community Services is seeking independent contractors to shovel snow for senior residents in the Mac-Groveland, Highland, and Eastside neighborhoods of St. Paul.
- Individuals must possess a valid driver's license, insurance, and dependable transportation.
- Applicants with snow removal equipment and a clean criminal history preferred.
- Contractors will be paid $11.50 hourly plus a per job equipment use reimbursement.
- Interested? Call 651-771-6325 to schedule an appointment to apply and interview.
On June 6, 2013, over 150 individuals attended our Volunteer Recognition Event! We are grateful for the many dedicated and passionate volunteers who freely give of their time and talent in support of Merrick's Mission. We couldn't do this without you!
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING? The first step is to complete the
We are especially looking for volunteers to assist us at our new food shelf. Work as a shopper, stockers, or greeter.
Help keep seniors independent in their own homes! Deliver meals once a week or once a month, on your own timeline, alone or with a friend! Delivery usually takes less than an hour. We'll accommodate your schedule to be convenient for you, but you have to provide your own car.
Need Service Hours? Boy and Girl Scouts, church confirmation requirements, and school service requirements can all be accommodated through the many volunteer opportunities at MCS!
Merrick Community Services would love to help your work site or school volunteer in the Eastside community.
Call to set up a one-day or long-term volunteer commitment.
Some group opportunities include:
- Holiday Sharing phone bank
or collect and distribute toys and food baskets
- Staff our phone bank
- Administrative assistance
- Youth program support
- Food Shelf
INTERNSHIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
Applicants will be requested to send a cover letter, resume and completed internship application once they have contacted our office. We look forward to your call!